Thursday, December 1, 2011

4G Ipod Touch







            Our technology in this decade has really advanced and the iPod touch 4G is proof of these advancements. I want to tell you why this product is so amazing. The iPod 4G is basically one of the smallest computers in existence today. Before I bought my iPod I researched to find out if it had a good battery life, good Wi-Fi connection, and good notes taking. As I had my iPod I have found the flaws in it too.
            Batteries are very important for any technological device, and the best batteries are the ones that last the longest. Before I bought my iPod I had asked friends that I knew, how long the battery life was. They told me at least 10 hours a day depending if I was using Wi-Fi or not. So knowing my friends are credible sources I bought one, and saw for myself that it did last 10 hours.
            Like all computers everyone wants to have a good connection to the internet or Wi-Fi. So as I bought my iPod I found out that my Wi-Fi has a strong connection. This Wi-Fi connection is great when you need to get on the internet to look up stuff. Like all computers or cell phones you don’t have a perfect connection.
            One of the most important things I thought was important about the iPod touch was that I could take notes. I know from experience that it is a lot easier to remember to do things when I have it all down on my iPod. The notes that I write down are also easier to read than my handwriting.
            With a lot of tech devices there are always a few flaws. There were flaws that I found but not a lot luckily. One of the flaws is that sometime it exits you out of the app that you are using. Another flaw is it can be very addicting and you want to us it all the time, so I try not to use it all the time so I don’t get addicted to it.
            So overall the battery life is really good because it lasts about 10 hours a day. The Wi-Fi connection is also strong and that’s really nice to have when you need to get on the internet. I like how I can take notes that I can easily look back and check what I need to do. Even with the flaws like exiting apps and the addiction to it I still think the iPod touch is still a great tool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment